Announcing The Chief I/O: DevOps Expert Insights for IT Leaders
Since we started Faun newsletters, which was a complete success, we have been sharing thousands of must-read blog posts and stories. We understand that not all online content is good content to consume. We deeply believe that leading our community to quality content is a distinct challenge.
On technology blogs and news websites, individuals and companies never stop producing content, our mission was and still identifying the good from the bad to digest and share with you the cream of the crop. We’ve been doing this for years — making the difference between signal and noise in all these online materials.
Today, it’s our turn to produce the content that we believe is useful to you Follow us, we’ll guide you through the DevOps and Cloud-Native journey and more.
The editorial line of The Chief I/O will revolve around these topics:
- DevOps, SDLC, IaC, IaaS, and everything related to the collaboration between developers and operation engineers
- Kubernetes, containers and distributed systems
- Serverless, FaaS, BaaS and everything as a service
- Monitoring and observability
- Security and DevSecOps
- Cloud-native computing and modern software engineering paradigms.
There are, of course, many other topics that we’ll be treating besides the above main points.
Share this story with your friends
The team behind this website. We help IT leaders, decision-makers and IT professionals understand topics like Distributed Computing, AIOps & Cloud Native