The Chief I/O is the IT decision-makers and leaders' source for news and insights about DevOps, Cloud Computing, Monitoring, Observability, Distributed Systems, Cloud Native, AIOps, and other must-follow topics. We aim to popularize and make cutting edge topics accessible to decision-makers and IT professionals. The Chief I/O is part of eralabs media network including other projects like FAUN.
The Chief I/O topics are closely related to the DevOps movement and culture, and its technical aspects. These are some of them:
- Cloud Native
- And more
How we get traffic?
- The Chief I/O stories are shared to FAUN weekly newsletters (+15k subscribers)
- The Chief I/O posts have a dedicated section in each issue, which gives them more attention and visibility
- Each post is shared multiple times a week to our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin ..etc (+15k followers in all social networks)
- Posts are shared in our Medium monthly newsletter (+8k subscribers)
- The Chief I/O has also its newsletter (recently launched) with +1k subscribers. All posts are shared on a weekly basis with our readers.
We offer these spots:
- Ad spots
- Sponsored RSS feed
- Sponsored blog posts
- Sponsor logo on the homepage
Lead collection and whitepaper marketing
Using our visual form builder, you can create a landing page for your Whitepaper/guide/ebook on The Chief I/O and share your whitepaper with our visitors. Using tools like Zapier, you can automate your leads collection.
For more information please use this form and we will get back to you in less than 48h.