- ‣ Pulumi Announces its Native Provider for Microsoft Azure
- ‣ Lonir Launches Kubernetes Instant Data Mobility
- ‣ Amazon Internal Machine Learning Courses are available to the Public
- ‣ Google Cloud Launches its API Gateway in Beta
- ‣ ServiceNow: SolarWinds Orion Platform Integration with Service Graph
- ‣ PagerDuty to Acquire Rundeck
- ‣ New EC2 T4g Instances: AWS Graviton2 powered Burstable Performance
- ‣ Oracle Selected As TikTok's Secure Cloud Provider
The Chief I/O is the IT decision-makers and leaders' source for news and insights about DevOps, Cloud Computing, Monitoring, Observability, Distributed Systems, Cloud Native, AIOps, and other must-follow topics.
We aim to popularize and make cutting edge topics accessible to decision-makers and IT professionals.
The Chief I/O is part of eralabs media network including other projects like FAUN.
The Chief I/O topics are closely related to the DevOps movement and culture, and its technical aspects. These are some of them:
- Cloud Native
- And more
How we get traffic?
- The Chief I/O stories are shared to FAUN newsletters weekly (+13k subscribers)
- The Chief I/O posts have a dedicated section in each issue, which gives them more attention and visibility
- Each post is shared multiple times a week to our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin ..etc (+15k followers in all social networks)
- Posts are shared to our Medium publication (using @eon01 account) with a linkback to the original post
- Publication followers: +10k
- @eon01 followers: +4.5k
- Posts are shared in our Medium monthly newsletter (+6k subscribers)
We offer these spots:
- Ad spots:
- Square-spot on the home page
- The leaderboard in the posts pages
- Sponsored RSS feed
- Sponsored blog posts
- Sponsor logo on the homepage