- ‣ NSA Recommends the Use of TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3 as Other TLS Versions Prove Obsolete
- ‣ Cockroach Labs publishes the 2021 Cloud Report
- ‣ The United Nations Suffers a Data Breach, Exposing 100,000 Employee Details
- ‣ KubeSphere Extends Collaboration To Amazon Web Services
- ‣ Red Hat To Acquire StackRox and Bring More Security To OpenShift Platform
- ‣ DataStax Releases K8ssandra – The Latest Production-Ready Platform for Running Apache Cassandra on Kubernetes
- ‣ AWS Launches Location Service, Opening New Opportunities For Developers
- ‣ GDPR Violations Lead To $66,000 Fine for Swedish University
- ‣ CloudLinux To Invest A Million Dollars Annually In Project Lenix
- ‣ Google Launches Machine Query Language in General Availability for Cloud Monitoring
- ‣ AWS Launches Service Workbench for Researchers
- ‣ AWS Batch Support Now Available for AWS Fargate
- ‣ Highest-Rated Cloud Computing Companies to Work For in 2021
- ‣ Mirantis Launches k0s - The Smallest, Simplest Kubernetes Distro
- ‣ AWS Fault Injection Simulator Improves Cloud Chaos Engineering
- ‣ China claims it’s quantum computer is 100 trillion times faster than any supercomputer
- ‣ Red Hat OpenShift to Support Windows Containers from 2021
ServiceNow: SolarWinds Orion Platform Integration with Service Graph
Sept. 22, 2020, 1:23 a.m. in Monitoring and Observability
Service Now is now bringing SolarWinds data into the ServiceNow Service Graph and Configuration Management Database. This two-way integration between SolarWinds and ServiceNow automatically convert network and application alerts into service desk tickets.
ServiceNow Service Graph addresses the entire technology stack from infrastructure to the application layer. It includes the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) of ServiceNow, the repository for all information relating to infrastructure, relationships and configuration management.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor and Server & Application Monitor provide the ServiceNow IT Service Management solution with native integration.
Automatically create ServiceNow network and application alarm incidents through SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor and Server & Application Monitor.
With this integration, the Service Graph and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) can be automatically populated by Orion users with inventory discovered by SolarWinds Orion Platform products, including network devices, server systems and instances of public cloud.
As integrations of ServiceNow with the SolarWinds Orion Platform continue to grow, IT professionals will be able to send alerts to ServiceNow incidents quickly from the SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and Server & Application Monitor (SAM), provide the ServiceNow Event Module with rich workflows for tracking related events from Orion Events and populate the ServiceNow Service Graph and CMDB with inventory of products discovered by SolarWinds Orion.
As hybrid IT models grow across enterprises, we’ve seen our customers lean more on platform integrations that will give IT professionals a single-pane-of-glass view into their technology infrastructure,We are thrilled to partner with ServiceNow to give our Orion users another way to deepen their IT asset tracking and monitoring capabilities, while enhancing their greater service management strategy.Ross FujiiVice President, Product Strategy & Management of SolarWinds